We machine a broad range of materials including:
- Stainless steel – 303, 304, 316, 416, 17-4, 440C, 455, 465, etc.
- Titanium – implant and commercial grades
- Aluminum and close tolerance aluminum extrusions
Approximately 20% of the parts we produce are machined from plastics. Some of the plastics we machine include:
acetal copolymer, PEEK, ultem, ptfe, ertalyte, uhmw, polycarbonate, polysulfone, turcite, polypropylene, ABS, etc. and secondary machining of injection molded parts.
Cost reductions can be realized by utilizing our expertise recommending the use of the following casting processes:
- Machined non-ferrous and ferrous castings produced as v-process sand
- Investment/solid mold
- Traditional sand castings